Last update: December 1, 2021

Bajonetten te koop

German made M 1895 Mannlicher bayonet by ERNST BUSCH, SOLINGEN dated W18.(ABCN305-5)(K0)(JN97-3)

€ 295,00
GE149 EXC R3-4
Germany
ge165b
ge165j
ge165c
ge165d
ge165e
ge165f
ge165h
ge165i

Austrian Mannlicher M 1895 rifle. Serial number: 2072  (Austrian) in large digits on the crossguard. Excellent bright fullered reversed blade with German makers name in two lines on ricasso; ERNST BUSCH, SOLINGEN. Blade spine is crisp marked Crown- W 18 -inspection mark. Bright pommel and crossguard with muzzle ring MRD 15 mm. Crossguard is stamped with a serial number, the reverse side shows another faint filed out stamped serial number. Pommel with a German inspection marking. Another small inspection mark on the crossguard, facing the blade. Very good wooden grips are riveted to the blade tang. Very good and correct black painted metal scabbard with no markings and no dents.

These, only in 1917 and 1918 by Ernst Busch in Solingen-Germany made M 1895 bayonets, were produced special for German troops equipted with Austrian Mannlicher rifles to assist the Austrio-Hungarians at the Austrian frontline in WWI. 

Quite a rare German WWI made and NOT REFURBISHED M 1895 bayonet for the M 1895 Austrian Mannlicher rifle and with a stamped  Austrian serial number. Examples dated 1918 are even more rare.
Anthony Carter writes in his book German Bayonets, Volume III, Page 182/ 88, that 85 % of this model is dated W 17 and the remainder 15% only W 18.

Klantinformatie

We zijn een postorder-service maar we hebben ook een showroom. Bezoek is alleen op afspraak.

Stuur ons een e-mail voor een showroom bezoek.

Geen probleem als u liever per e-mail bestelt, maar stuur ons uw volledige adresgegevens!

Contactinformatie

Diensten

Valuta omrekenen

Amount:
From:
To:

© 2019 Edged Weapons.nl - All Rights Reserved